Copyright 2017: Burrow Blocker | Squirrel Problems | All rights reserved.
Frequently Asked Questions about Burrow Blocker & Ground Squirrels
Does the Burrow Blocker use any poisons or other chemicals?
- The Burrow Blocker does not use any chemicals or poisons.
- Only clean, washed sand and water are used to fill the ground squirrel holes.
Is there more than one model of Burrow Blocker?
- The Burrow Blocker 10000 is our best seller!
- The Backyard Burrow Blocker 2500 is designed for smaller applications.
- Call to discuss Custom-Sized Burrow Blockers.
How long does it take to fill a ground squirrel hole?
- Typical burrows take only 1 to 3 minutes fill.
How much sand does the Burrow Blocker sand hopper hold?
- The sand hopper holds approximately 4,000 lbs. of sand (2 yards).
How long will the Burrow Blocker run on 2 yards of sand?
- Sand time is approximately 2.25 hours, if it runs continuously.
How much water does the Burrow Blocker water tank hold?
- The water tank holds 525 gallons.
How long can the Burrow Blocker run on 525 gallons?
- Water run time is approximately 1 hour, if it runs continuously.
For more answers, click on the following links to the Burrow Blocker blog:
Ground squirrel hole being filled with Burrow Blocker's slurry.
BURROW BLOCKER IS MAKING NEWS IN MONTANA!